Tuesday, September 13, 2011

walked all over

i realized something. i'm too polite. i hold my tongue back way too much. these are my thoughts, and it's okay to have outrageous, emotion thoughts. it's not because i'm a girl. it's not because i'm over dramatic. it's not "hormonal." it's because this is the way i feel at this moment, and there's nothing "wrong" about it.

I'M DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT

stop it with the mind games. stop it with the yo-yoing relationship. stop being indecisive. just be my friend or leave me alone. i'm a good person and i've done nothing but been kind and respectful.

yesterday i was sad, but today i'm just frustrated.

don't tell me you want to hang out, and then not talk to me. don't text me "how are you?" and then not respond after i text you back. don't ignore me when i message you "11:11" and you're on facebook. don't ignore pictures that i put up of our past friendship. don't think all my actions revolve around you. you're not that important/great/necessary.

be kind and treat people with respect. i'm not asking for anything outrageous.

i'm so nieve. not all people are good people. a year isn't long enough to truly know who someone is. people have bad intentions. people are rude. people can treat nice people poorly.

one last thing. i found this quote that i totally agree with right now

"Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering."

No comments:

Post a Comment