Saturday, September 10, 2011

girls will be girls

yes, i know it's only saturday night, but i really need to buckle down and get work done. i have so much to do, and i don't want my course load to take advantage of me. i've tried to start doing my homework, but i just have too much on my mind, so i figured that if i let it all out i'll be able to focus. here's a recap of my last few days

thursday: i have THREE career fairs, but i secretly like networking. everyone has to be nice to each other. everyone is on their best behavior. everyone is FAKE, but it's kind of awesome. it's like the ideal world. it keeps me busy and keeps my mind off of things. i really hope i get an awesome internship for next summer. my top three chocies are 1) deloitte 2) p&g 3) either target or cardinal health. i hope i get one of those. i do work really hard.

friday: i had another career fair. i came back and relaxed. two of my roommates, let's call them meg & paula have become really close, because me and my fourth roommate michelle have been so busy. michelle went home this weekend, so it's just been the three of us. meg & paula have been kind of cliqueish because they've spent some time together. it's really awkward trying to fit in.

w.e. anyways we ended up having a little get together. my friend david came over. i hadn't seen him since last thursday. it was just like last year. we were flirty and touchy. ugh just such a mess. by midnight we were almost sober. we went down to the second floor of my building to see the pool table and it was just us two for the first time in months. we laughed and messed around  and it felt so right. then my friend called me from my apartment and made us come back. he texted me right after he left for the night around 1:30 and we texted till 4:00. paula got  pretty smashed. it was slightly amusing, because the rest of us were pretty sober. haha

saturday: today's been chill. our friend from high school was over. we grabbed some food and then decided to go to the dollar store, because meg & paula wanted to buy puzzles. i thought we were going to do them together, but they started buying them in pairs and talking in inside secrets. it was just awkward and made me feel like i didn't belong. i know they probably don't know they're doing it.

now here i am. it's hw time. woo woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment