Saturday, September 24, 2011

blahblahblah

what's good? i love y'all :)

here's whats up...

life's been chill. hanging with friends and whatever. meg & paula are still super clique ish. i had a breakdown last sunday, because i was so frustrated about life and how people treat me in general. here's a list of things that were pissing me off

1) the fact that she didn't invite me to breakfast
2) the fact that they wouldn't wait an hour to take my grocery shopping
3) the fact that my guy friend was being all sweet all weekend and going out of his way to text me in the morning, tell me he missed me, and even all me "babe," "pumpkin," & "hottie." he knew i was having a shitty day, but when he got back to school on sunday from a weekend at home he texted me "wish i could come hang out, but the neighbor girls say i have to come over and have banana pancakes with them and hang out cuz i didn't play kickball with them friday :-/"

seriously, i asked you to hangout friday too, but you couldn't. what if i "made you" hang out with me? you dont HAVE TO do anything. you make your own choices. you have your own priorities. if coming and hanging out with you"best friend" after she's had a shitty day isn't a good enough reason to say no to the girls you've known for 3 weeks, then i just don't think you should call me a best friend.

my friend ryan came over though. he was willing to say no to the neighbors for his friend. we had a great discussion :) i just need to stop being such a softie. i'll learn slowly but surely.

anyways, i've seen my guy friend like three times this week. it was fine. i'm not going to over analyze the situation. i don't have enough time, because...

i have exam week starting the third, and i will also mostly likely have TWO interviews :/ i'm kinda nervous. i really want one of them badly. wish me luck!

oh & i'm also the new vice chair for the judical board. makin' moves!

"oh, this could be a really good life"

No comments:

Post a Comment