Sunday, September 11, 2011

& boys will be boys...

last night i did homework till one and then skyped my boyfriend. it was just fine, but after we skyped he started texting me and told me about how it bothers him when i joke around and say "you're not getting laid tonight!" when he does something weird or funny or w.e. to me it was just a joke. that's just my sense of humor, but i guess it bothered him a lot. anyway it became this weird argument and discussion. i said i was sorry and that i'd stop, but i also said there are going to be times when it's going to be hard for me to change. i'm just a goof and i say things without thinking, and he over analyzes everything i say.

for example i did 3 internship apps this friday, and he told me he did one, and he was like woah you're so good! i basically said i was half ass-ing them and that he was going slow and steady, meaning he was doing them more thoroughly. he didn't like that. he accused me of calling him slow and steady because he didn't have as many options. can't i just say things light-heartedly? that's a part of who i am.

anyway we made up, but i couldn't fall asleep till five. my guy friend im'ed me, and we ended up talking. it was blatently obvious that he was just horny, because everything he was saying to me was borderline dirty talk. he kept telling me how he "wished i was over so bad."

  • Him
    • i just really do want u here damnit!
    • lol
  • 8 hours ago
    Me
    • i see how it is! you wont hang out w me during daylight!

  • 8 hours ago
    Him
    • hahaha i was busy all day u dweeb
    • weekend duh
    • gotta do stuff at night
  • 8 hours ago
    Me
    • for three weeks!
  • 8 hours ago
    Him
    • do work during the day
  • 8 hours ago
    Me
    • yeah i used to fit into that equation once upon a time lol
  • Him
    8 hours ago
    • ugh haha u know we're going to
    • :(
  • 8 hours ago
    Me
    • no worries
i feel like he only talks to me when he's horny or drunk. honestly, makes me feel shitty and worthless. what about caring about me as a friend? i treat my friends like gold, and how he treats me just isn't right. i deserve more than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment