Friday, July 8, 2011

it's not goodbye. it's see ya later.

if you asked me a month ago i would have had no idea that it would be so hard. i've done a lot of long distance relationships. they all hurt, but i thought i was a veteran. i thought i was immune. definitely not the case this week. since tuesday, i feel like i've been on the verge of tears and had a lump in my throat. i've been having a hard time falling asleep the last few nights. going 5 whole months with my other half on the otherside of the world scares me. who will rap PMW with me? who will make me laugh when boys break my heart? who will be my best friend? i have a lot of great friends, but no one even comes close. i'm so lucky.

although, i'm so sad right now i care about her enough that i'm very excited and happy for her. this is an amazing opportunity and i wish her the best. it hurts now, but our friendship is so strong. distance won't dilute it.

i have the best best friend in the world. suck for you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment